Wednesday, September 2, 2009

AWANA

We went to AWANA tonight for the first time since I was a little girl. I remember loving it, so I wanted my kids to get to have the experience too. Plus, it will help them memorize Bible verses and the books of the Bible among other things. They had a great time. Lukey even got a special balloon because he was one of the best behaved kids. Granted, it was his first time, and he was among people he doesn't know. He's bound to behave worse in the future. Luke was in Cubbies and Ben was in Puggles, and they're really looking forward to next week now!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I LOVED AWANA when I was a kid.

kranderson said...

Hi Esther, How great that your kids are now in Awana and that they enjoyed their first night.

My name is Kim Anderson and I work at Awana headquarters. I write stories for the Awana Web site and wanted to see if I could talk with you and hear more about your Awana experience. Feel free to e-mail me at kima@awana.org with the best way to contact you.

I look forward to talking with you!

Blessings,
Kim Anderson

Blog Archive