Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Greg's 32nd Birthday






Greg's party was so much fun! We had a small crowd and lots of kids. Greg had to cook our food, but he's the best at that, so he wouldn't have enjoyed his steak nearly as much if he hadn't cooked it.

And I have to say, I have the best friends and family. I could NOT have done it without their help. Everyone helped out so much, from Heather decorating, and basically taking charge of the cake and brownies, to Peter cutting the watermelon without being asked, to Alli watching Jonas and helping with other little things. I really enjoyed myself.

I did make a total mess out of the brownies when I tried to use the mixer. I sprayed egg and brownie mix everywhere. And then, the candles were put into the brownies before they were cool and it was hilarious! They melted and fell over, and then once they were lit, dripped all over the brownies. We had to pick out pieces of wax as we ate.

No comments:

Blog Archive