Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This week is different, and different than I planned.

This week, Greg is in some sort of mental health crisis intervention class, which means he works from 8 to 5:30. This poses a babysitting problem for us, since I still have to go to work from 10:15 to 2:45. Greg's mom was planning to come up to help us Monday through Wednesday and we were really looking forward to having her. Also, Greg would be home with us every evening. So this week was going to be different, but nice in its own way.

It all got changed up when we kept getting rain and kept getting rain and kept getting rain. My school was cancelled Monday and Tuesday, which eliminated the need for a babysitter and Greg's mom couldn't get up here until at least today. These added elements made it all a little more exciting. I'm not sure that missing work was advantageous for me right now because I have work piling up for me that has looming due dates, but it was nice to have an extra long weekend! And we're still looking forward to having Greg's mom, as soon as she can actually make it up here.

No comments:

Blog Archive