Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Smatterings

Every day I think, "Oh, I should write about that on my blog!" But I haven't written about anything in a week or so. So, here are some unrelated events.

Luke got Elsi to laugh yesterday, for the first time. Sweet that she laughed for her big brother.

Luke loves being four. He's all the time saying things like, "I can't wear those jammies anymore because they're not four-year-old pajamas."

Ben is doing such a good job with potty-training, to a point. He still hasn't accomplished "pooping in the potty," but he really wants to!

Elsi is sleeping through the night again, until 6 AM! She's not quite as content as she used to be, but I'm not sure if that is a teething thing, or an age thing. I sometimes get the feeling that she is bored, and maybe her brain is moving faster than her body. She's doing a good job sitting up, and rolling to her belly, but can't get to new toys.

Ben's talking is so cute. I love his pronunciations and he's using such grown-up words and phrases.

No comments:

Blog Archive