Thursday, October 1, 2009

Elsi @ night made better by my sweet husband

Elsi has been waking up numerous times a night now for almost a week! Last night, Greg tried to help me by getting up with her and she just cried and cried until he brought her to me and I fed her. I feel like she's a newborn again or something. I hope she's just teething and it will all go away, but I still can't see or feel any teeth coming in. Greg got up with the boys this morning too, so I could sleep a little more. After he brought me Elsi after she woke up he sent Luke in with my breakfast -- breakfast in bed -- that's like Mother's Day good in my book. I hope she sleeps tonight, but I'm betting we're in for another tough one. Just part of it, I guess. She was SOOOO perfect before all this started so I guess it's fair -- "when she was good she was very, very good; and when she was bad she was horrid."

No comments:

Blog Archive