Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ben hates water and Luke couldn't love it more!

Ben has hated baths since the day he was born. For about five months, he screamed every time I put any part of him in water. Well, I thought we had gotten over that when I figured out how to do it slowly and a couple times since then, in the pool and tub, he's been okay for a little while. Tonight, he screamed bloody murder again when all I did was put his feet in (it wasn't too hot or too cold, I checked). He proceeded to cry the entire time while I was washing him. Poor kid. He's just going to have to get over that one day, I guess.

Meanwhile, Luke loves trying to swim with his water wings on. He has his mouth part way under water, looks and sounds like he's taking water in, but doesn't want help. He also likes to jump off the diving board. He'll do it now without even a hand to hold. Crazy child!

No comments:

Blog Archive